We just placed these air purifiers in our dental office. They are medical grade air purifiers. They kill 99.99% of the virus and bacteria in one pass!
Radic8 ViruskillerTM technology was funded in 2004 by the Korean Government in response to SARS. The VirusKiller technology, which combines air purification and photocatalytic oxidation, is now in over 80% of all hospitals and schools in South Korea with over 370,000 installations.
Radic8 technology uses a two-stage process: filtration followed by photocatalytic oxidation technology. The Viruskiller Technology has a 99.9999% kill rate in a single pass against viruses similar to SARS-CoV-2 or harder-to-kill, such as Coronavirus DF2, Adenovirus, Influenza virus, and Poliovirus.
Viruskiller technology has 14 patents granted in South Korea and won Top Innovation Company Award in 2018 for Infection Control as determined by InfectionControl.tips.
Hextio by Radic8:
- Designed for reception desks and small offices
- Covers spaces up to 215 square feet*
- 99.9999% kill rate in a single air exchange
- Tested against Coronavirus DF2, Adenovirus, Influenza virus, and Poliovirus
- Technology combines a pre-filter, HEPA filter, and activated carbon
- Compact, powerful and portable
- Low running costs
Source: Radic8 Viruskiller Hextio